Who we are
Integral Collections specialise in commercial debt recovery and debt collections solutions designed specifically for the business-to-business market. As part of a global business services provider with over 200 years trading history, we know what its like to be in business and how vital cash flow is to your profitability.
Our aim is to provide rapid recoveries that maximise cash flow and protect the profitability of our clients.
We achieve this through effective, professional accounts receivable management processes and state of the art systems, as well as:
- Developing strong, ongoing relationships and aligning our strategy to the needs of our clients
- On-going investment in people, process and technology
- Partnering with progressive companies who share our vision
- Our unique approach to recovery and debtor management
Quality And Compliance
We understand the importance of absolute trust in any business relationship. That’s why we strive to uphold the highest standards of business ethics and integrity in dealing with our clients, partners and debtors. We are licensed under the Commercial Agents and Private Inquiry Agents Act 2004.
Integral Collections also endeavors to operate within the Debt Collection guidelines jointly published by The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Our professional memberships include:
- Australian Institute of Mercantile Agents (IMA), an industry body which demands high standards of practice by all members. As members, Integral Collections uphold the IMA’s ‘Code of Ethics’ and ‘Code of Conduct’ that can be viewed on the IMA website (www.imal.com.au)
- Turnaround Management Australia, professionals dedicated to restoring value to struggling enterprises and avoiding terminal insolvency (www.turnaround.org.au )